Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome

First post

Hello my name is Xemnaz I am from the server Pandemonium on Final Fantasty XI. I have many jobs leveled but the one that stands out the most to me is Puppetmaster right now. I don't why the job is just to damn fun! What other job gets a CUSTOMIZABLE pet that can be a mass dealer of destruction :D? Hmm.. there is alot of puppetmaster haters as far as I know. Well I guess thats how beastmaster was before puppetmaster became the new scapegoat. Well ATM I am level 39 pup and campaigning in Garlaige Citadel [S] for 144 EXP every 4 mins*. Tring to get 40 by the time I go to bed. Well cya new blog.

-Xemnaz
39 pup
peace.

*Note: /brd---- /brd in campaign has been REALLY good discovery to me @ 37 (dunno about lower levels) I am getting 72 exp + 100 notes every 2 mins (10 songs) turning tags in and out of course. You could also do 144 EXP + 150 notes every 4 mins (20 songs) turning in tags but then it would give you 50 less exp, but it all depends on your choice


No comments: