Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{Refresh}ing day

{Refresh}ing day it was

Today was actually quite fun I went soloing the whole day. The highest I went today was chain 4 for 280 exp soloing beast men pets. I died a few wait cross that out.... I died ALOT of times but it was worth it.

I don't usually play on Wednesdays because I have real life issues to take care of. Now since I am soloing on pup I get quite a few exp for what ever time I can spare on my watch ^^.

I am really psyched about getting farther into pup it seems every minute I play it I have a deeper passion for the job. I really do admire pup. It is a really fun job that many people wont give a chance saying "Its too expensive" or "Its to hard!". Trust me it is not and I do encourage everyone who reads this and is not a puppetmaster to at least give it a try you might end up falling in love with it :D. Well cya blog

-Xemnaz
45 pup
Peace.

No comments: