Friday, April 25, 2008

Over inflated ego

Over Inflated ego

Lets stop for a second and sway from the subject. You know that guy that everyone meets some point in their life that has an overinflated ego? Well I realized I have a guy named Casey sitting next to me in one of my classes. He is annoying, arrogant, thinks he's the best, and thinks he can do everything. Lets just say if he played Final fantasy XI I'd shoot myself. We already have enough people with overinflated ego -cough- dragoons who think they are all bad ass (They are but they can still be beat easily) -cough-

Well today wasn't the best of all days I was just "Meh" in soloing today. It took me ages to solo 4k because of all the death/real life distractions. I did it though, and only 1 level till go till my solo weapon ^^. Hopefully tomorrow I'll solo the exp to gain the level. I am wanting to get a custom built computer for my birthday so I can post better videos and screen shots then the crappy ones I have right now. Well I bid you farewell my fellow pup/blog readers. Till' next time

-Xemnaz
46 pup
Peace.

No comments: