Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TEH PAIN!!!

Oh the pain...

URGH....Today was hell!!! It sticks to be soloing on pup when you can use your automaton that well because of DEMON BUNNIES FROM HELL. Well thank gosh I have my good ole trusty red mage mithra Mooshi to get the job done :D. (Note to self: Learning how to play 2 cpus at once is a GOOD way to save money in game.

Well tip to fellow puppetmasters it WILL be hell and you WILL cope with it.

Personally I think the real g5 for pup is actually getting it leveled xD. If you don't have fun with this job and are not afraid to go soloing and die alot (or less sometimes I see crappy pulls and still pull :/) then this job might be hard for you (You could also make or wait for pt's but I am fast paced so I don't have time to sit and wait around right now). Well even though those bunnies are tearing my flesh apart and my automaton is ";_____;" its still TOO DAMN FUN! :D

-Xemnaz
44 pup
Peace.



No comments: