Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today Tomorrow Whenever

Yep,


Well today was a pretty good day I leveled up to 42 on my puppetmaster. I must admit I am impressed with the Soulsoother head. It can be REALLY helpful at times but to me its being annoying right now. I am sure if you are a PUP you already know the Deactivate, Activate, Deploy (DAD) trick. Well my automaton thinks its funny when I have bellow 50% hp (YES with damage gauge) to enfeeble instead of cure. None the less I still leveled up in a party today.

I am thinking about starting an ALL PET LS in the pandy sever. I think it would be nice! Well I asked my long time friend Zeny if she would be my Co-capitan because she's a BST so she knows what it would be like. She said she's wary on it ; ;. Well I wouldn't dare start a LS until I am level 75 so she has a long time to think about it lol.

After I level pup all the way up I am thinking about BST accualy . It sounds super fun, but PUP is still way better in my opinion!

-Xemnaz
42 pup
Peace.

No comments: