Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another one of those days....


Yep its another one of those days....

(dinged 40 this morning & started whm head b4 JP midnight)

Where you spend all day with your flag up... So boring. I did do SOMETHING today I got my AF weapon. I don't really see the point in it that much. Lol, It only offers +2 Dex which is like +1 Accuracy? Hmmph.... I personally think SE coulda done way better! Well as I am with my flag up I start buying weapons. I bought Tactician Magician's Hooks +1 and Adargas which in total came out to 35k! x.x Wow pup is getting expensive ! Well I bought TMH+1 because +2 is way to expensive and nq cost more then hq (lol). I know its for crafting purposes but still.

Oh and if your wondering "Why doesn't he go soloing" well I am waiting for my whm head so it will be done in like 8 hours lol. So I'll keep you guys updated! cya!

p.s.s I also changed my pups name to Klaxon in honor if one of my favourite bands "The Klaxons" listen to the song "Not over yet" if you can.

-Xemnaz
40 pup
peace.

No comments: